Snake Pro (Figure 8)

This Double IPA is from a little brewery in Valparaso, Indiana. They had a a little tasting room. David and I split a sampler of all of their beers. We ordered two pints after the taste. I ordered Snake Pro.

The brewery itself has a decent line up. I'll never complain about my last homebrew not being very complex.

From the Figure 8 site:
"The big ugly brother of Where Lizards Dare, an over the top India Pale Ale created with twice the grains of Lizard and an extreme quantity of nugget and cascade hops (8 % ABV) "

General Thoughts: This brew doesn't hide the ABV. I thought it was a very good IPA. It was just what I needed at the moment, and I would order it again. It was a really nice brown (not red). The strange thing about this one was that is had a bit of a barely sweet aftertaste. Strange enough to pique my interest.

Comments

Popular Posts