#3 Black Bunny Belgian (Kickham)

I didn't really intend on putting my own brews on here, but this is just so creamy and delicious. It poured with a really great head. This was brewed in April 2009 during Easter weekend. I got the recipe from a co-worker.

I keep a little journal with my recipes, initial taste, and second taste. I'll add the recipe at a later date.

I snapped this quick picture when I saw how nice it was, but the head started dissipating by the time I found the camera. I had a good two finger. 

General Thoughts: Dark, creamy, roasted and delicious. It peaked after sitting in the bottle for 5 months, which isn't bad for a Belgian. Great roasted aroma. Slightly sweet, like a Belgian, with a dry aftertaste. A roasted one...did I mention roasted. Not a lot of lacing. I have no clue what the ABV is, but you can feel it afterward.

Comments

Popular Posts