Red Vixen (Horny Goat)

One of the Wisconsin brews we picked up this Vienna-Style Lager while we were out there. I poured this into a pint glass and could hear it fizzing.

The Horny Goat Brewing Company site only had their three standard brews listed, and there was no description on the bottle.

General Thoughts: Super carbonated. The head was really frothy and was gone almost as soon as I poured it. I still had a bit of a white streak across the top while I drank it. The bubbles took minutes to settle, but it stayed bubbly. It's not as red as I've seen, but it's a nice light amber. I taste a light bitter from the hops then some malt (but barely). Light, barely noticeable aftertaste. Just a little dry on the front part of the tongue. It's a lager, not a great lager, but it is drinkable.

Comments

Popular Posts