1664 (Kronenbourg)

I'm not even going to spend a lot of time on this one. It was yellow, and it didn't have much head. It was light. It had a surprisingly sweet flavor to it. Not malty, just a hint of sweet. It just wasn't good. Not good at all.

On their site is says they are the French Premium Beer. It's owned by Carlsberg.

I believe it...just not for me. It wasn't terrible. Better than other yellow beers. I actually left it on the table. Second time ever I've done that. I went and got a Smithwick's. I'd never pay for this again.

From their UK site:
"Most beers give you a taste hit. One second of flavour, then absolutely nothing. But Kronenbourg 1664 isn't 'most beers'. It’s specially brewed for a unique aromatic flavour that lingers long after the first taste. You've been waiting all day for a cold beer, so slow down, put your feet up, open a Kronenbourg 1664"


More info: http://www.brasseries-kronenbourg.com/nos_marques/Pages/1664.aspx.

Comments

Popular Posts