Intercontinental (Flossmoor Station)

Quick note about Flossmoor Station: it's places like this that make my blog/personal notes worth it. They have such a hit or miss beer selection. I avoid getting some of their beers because I can't remember if it is terrible. And when I say terrible I mean it. Once I actually left a pint of their beer with some still in it! That's how bad it was. Blog to the rescue!

This IPL (Intercontinental Pale Lager) was an interesting idea. This is not one that is part of their standard selection, so I know I haven't had it. It was worth a shot.

They don't list this beer on their website, and I didn't take down notes on their description of it.

General Thoughts
Look and Smell: This had a nice frothy head. It was amber in color. You could smell the hops right off. 

Taste: I was getting a weird sweet taste off of it. I felt it on the roof of my mouth. The hops were warming like Arctic Panzer Wolf. It definitely had a different taste, but I really enjoyed it. The bitter hop flavor lingers.

This is great for Flossmoor Station. I'd order this again if they had it.

Comments

Popular Posts