Kells (Rogue)

I had this Irish-style Lager on tap. The waiter had no idea what it was, but I ordered it anyway. After looking at the tap (and realizing that the waiter was completely lost), I saw it was Rogue and knew I was in for a treat.

General Thoughts
Look and Smell: This straw-colored lager had little head. not sure if it was the pour or the beer. I could smell some light malt. Very, lagery....

Taste: I could taste the light malt and floral-type hops. The after taste was sweet. It was lager, not so complex. Perfectly light and If it had any citrus, it was lemon.

I am having bad luck finding official descriptions on websites! In the list of oh so many Rogue brews, I cannot find this one. I can find another Irish Lager, but it totally isn't it. They do have an Irish Lager that looks like the same label (sans Kells on the top). It was made to float Guinness.

Comments

Popular Posts