Lighthouse Ale (Fire Island Beer Company)

I bought a bottle of this NY brew to accompany my slice of Famous Original Ray's.

General Thoughts
Look and Smell: The bottle had interesting art, a New England feel with the lighthouse. It smelled like a standard ale.

Taste: I could taste the malt, that's about it. It isn't anything I'd go out of my way for.

From the Fire Island site:
Fire Island is known for being easy going with a lot of character, so Fire Island Lighthouse Ale has been crafted the exact same way. A soft carbonation and light caramel finish make Fire Island Lighthouse Ale easy to drink, yet it has the toasty round body of a classic American Ale to give it real substance. It's a beer for all seasons, all foods and all friends. Or as we like to say, the kind of beer you want to have a beer with.

Comments

Popular Posts