Red Stripe (Red Stripe)

This is such a classic, warm-weather, lager. A taste of Jamaica, perhaps. I ordered a signature bottle of this brew sitting on the patio on a summer day...a cold summer day. It was still dripping with condensation. Oh well, I can still drink my summer brew.

General Thoughts
Look and Smell: I didn't get a good look at it in the bottle. It definitely smells malty and lagery.

Taste: This is a lager, but has the malt flavors that many don't have. It's so very smooth. I'd drink this again and again. This is an everyday kind of beer. Hooray beer!

From the Red Stripe site:
Red Stripe Jamaican Lager has a refreshing taste, perfectly balancing malty-sweet and lightly hoppy flavors. The result is a lager that’s crisp, clean and easy to drink. Red Stripe is moderate in body, bitterness, hop aroma and has a low butterscotch flavor. 

Comments

Popular Posts