Sahti (Goose Island)

After my Witte at Paddy Long's, and Fistmas and Brekle's at Sheffield's, we headed over to GI Wrigleyville to continue. I know I always complain about GI and seem to have my posts for them climbing. What can I say, the beer is okay, but the pub is worth taking people to. The notes are quick. I wasn't a huge fan, and I was enjoying the company. I liked DFH's better.

General Thoughts
Look and Smell: It was gold with a very white and very bubbly head. It smelled of fruit. It was nice to look at.


Taste: It tasted of berries and some type of earthy spice. The description says "rye".

From the menu:
Light amber color, juniper berry aromatics, juniper and spicy rye flavor, medium body.

*So Juniper Berries was the smell and taste...still not a fan. It wasn't vile. I drank it.

Comments

Popular Posts