Cimmerian Sabertooth Berzerker (Three Floyds)

These notes are from a couple of sips off of my drinking partner's half pint. I didn't get into all of the tasting, but I thought it was worth noting that I liked it in case I see it again. It was too pretty not to take a picture. With the bitterness and hops, I'd say this was an Imperial IPA. Super hopped and 9% ABV.

General Thoughts
Look and Smell: This gold brew left thick lacing as the contents emptied. I could smell an interesting hop aroma.

Taste: This was sour-ish with a super-bitter hop taste. I can't place the hops. A person at a table next to me said that it tasted like spiderwebs....I have no idea what that means.

From the menu:
In the seemingly endless cruelty, battle, and strive of the Hyborian Age, a warrior has but two pleasures: Decimating one's enemies in battle, and a horn of Cimmerian Sabertooth Berzerker to slake the thirst of victory.

*Whatever the hell that means....

Comments

Popular Posts