Mad Hatter (New Holland)

I've tried quite a few variations of this standard Mad Hatter IPA. From black to oak-aged brews, they were all good. Some better than others. I noticed that I had not yet written notes about this one. I know it's a good one, so I'm not likely to pause (to check notes) before I order it. So readers, these notes are for you!

General Thoughts
Look and Smell: This amber jewel had a white frothy head. It left light lacing on the glass as I drank it down. It smelled grainy and musky, with a little lemon hop.

Taste: This brew was bitter and dry. The taste matched the smell completely. It's a powerful go-to IPA.

From the New Holland site:
Dry-hopped for a distinctive, floral hop aroma; subtly balanced with delicious malt notes. Pairings: spicy dishes, greens and aged cheese.

Comments

Popular Posts