Peroni Nastro Auzzurro (Birra Peroni)

Wrapping up the last bit of my summer brew notes is this light lager. It was a good thirst quencher in the Miami heat. It went well with my loaded Pizza Rustica pie. It's one of those alternatives...those brews to drink when you are eating and aren't really focused on the beer. They have a couple of different versions (traditional and this premium). I can't really tell you what the difference is. I don't think I get the same one all the time. Whenever you order one, expect something light and crisp.


General Thoughts
Look and Smell: This yellow brew had no head. It smelled like a typical lager.

Taste: It tasted like....a lager....with a lager aftertaste. Really, not much substance here. But sometimes you're looking for a cold beer.

Comments

Popular Posts