Persuasion (Hunter's Brewing)

This is another brew I had back in October that I needed to get posted. It's worth keeping notes on. This saison was one I was waiting for. Hunter's has a way of really capturing a style and variations that are still true to the standards. This saison was no different. It had the tartness you'd expect from any French Farmhouse ale, and the complexity of one worth drinking.

General Thoughts
Look and Smell: This dark brown brew had a bubbly and creamy head. It left heaving lacing on the snifter as I drank it. It smelled sour.

Taste: This brew was sour and herbal. I even tasted some banana. This had a lot going on. It was one to sip and think about if you were sitting there in solitude. It's a distracting beer if you're with company. I'm no master taster, and I'm sure I missed some of the flavor characteristics of this brew, especially as it warmed. But, I enjoyed it, and that's all that matters to me.

Comments

Popular Posts