Sticky Fat (Half Acre)

I had a small pour of this from the taproom of Half Acre. It was a nice little taste that was a good after-dinner treat.

General Thoughts
Look and Smell: This dark brown brew had a tan head that settled to a ring. It left light lacing on the small glass as I drank it down. It had a malt roast aroma.

Taste: It was roasted, but a distinctly malty roast, not coffee. It was sugary. I didn't take much in the way of notes, so either it didn't have a lot going on, or I was distracted. I'm thinking the latter. It makes is a good kicking around brew. Not something to sit and savor each layer of complexity. It's a drink to have with friends and enjoy.

From the menu:
As rich and smooth as the fur of Sticky Bear himself. Brewed with fresh Chinook hops and a malt body made of six different roasty-toasty varieties. It's the hop farmer's breakfast at 6% ABV.

Comments

Popular Posts