Star Chicken Shotgun (Greenbush)

It's been a long while since I've had a Greenbush beer. We used to make that long drive out to Sawyer, Michigan when they first opened. But with the length of the drive and a busy life, it's hard to get out there. I was surprised when I saw them on tap at a local chain restaurant bar. I was even more surprised when it wasn't one of the flagship brews I had tried before. I ordered a 10 oz pour of this and wish I had time for another.

General Thoughts
Look and Smell: This cloudy straw/orange American IPA had a solid white head. It had a grapefruit and musky aroma.

Taste: This tasted like grapefruit juice. Rich, creamy grapefruit juice. Its tropical flavors were much welcomed on this colder-than-needed spring day. The creaminess balanced out the hop bitterness.

Comments

Popular Posts