Unite (Hunter's)

This beer was brewed as part of the Pink Boots Society International Women's Collaboration Brew Day. All across the world, women were brewing pale ales called Unite. They all had to follow the same basic parameters, but could do whatever they wanted to outside of that to make it their own.

From the Pink Boots Society web page:
Unite Pale Ale Collaboration Brew Recipe
4% pale session beer with a universally available hop
EBC: 10
IBU: 25
ABV: 4%
Late hop: Cascade (US/UK/NZ/German)

I would have liked to try some other versions. Overall this was a great light brew to welcome spring.

General Thoughts
Look and Smell: This light-gold brew had a creamy white head. I couldn't place the aroma. It was very light. I want to say floral, but I was really stretching.

Taste: It has a mellow bitter that lingers. It was really light bodied. The mellow hoppy flavors made me want to savor this brew.

Comments

Popular Posts