25 Drinks: Christmas Comes Early


December 22 was the best of the best. Christmas came early with one of my favorite beers. For me to call a beer my favorite is a big one. With the hundreds of adult beverages that have passed through these lips over the past few years, it's rare for me to have anything twice let alone have a favorite. But this, my friends, is perfection in a glass. Evil Twin's Imperial Biscotti Break.

That said, I've not written about it. It's too perfect to put into words. I spend so much time savoring the moment that I can sip this brew that I can't think to pause to think too hard. I have no motivation to write about it the next day because it's just a sad reminder that the moment has passed. So smooth, creamy, almondy, and boozy.

I did write about the Imperial Doughnut Break, but it's just not the same.

Luckily for all of us, or at least those in well-stocked Indiana booze shops, this seems to be easier to find than in year's past. Two shops across the street from each other had two rows of this nectar of the gods. Maybe they were just in fierce competition. I stocked up.

Comments

Popular Posts