25 Drinks: Tartie Artie

It's time for the boozy advent calendar. 25 days of drinks to take us through til Christmas.

The first brew in my 2016 boozy box is a home brew. I'm starting off bright, tart and fruity with this michigan cherry beer. The tart cherries take on a new dimension when it's cold outside. Brings the mind more to port than 4th of July pies.The hearty wheat is balanced with the honey malt. The powerful citra hops are matched by the old standard hallertau's earthiness. It's a good one if I do say so myself!

A little background, I throw 25 of my finest winter brews and wine in a couple of wine case/boxes and number the box. I keep it as randomly mixed as possible. That matched with my selective memory means I get a treat each day. A boozy surprise!

Comments

Popular Posts