Spring has sprung, and I'm still at it!



Spring has sprung!

I've been a bit blog-quiet, but rest assured, I've been eating (too much), drinking (delicious concoctions), and being Tani.

With a very mild winter, I didn't pause or hibernate. I saw plays, really good and not so good. I had celebrations for friends changing jobs, moves, marriages, and life.

This year feels like this is a year of renewal. Big things are happening for those around me.

Mother Nature is still at it with hot flashes and frost on the train platform. Who knows what summer has in store for us!

This is your periodic reminder to embrace life, try that new restaurant, and drag yourself to the museum. The world is out there my friends. Don't get too caught up in the daily grind that you lose sight of that.

Comments

Popular Posts