Zombie Dust (Three Floyds)

I really loved Cenotaph, the predecessor to this brew. I was only able to try that brew twice before it was all gone. Then, I found on the menu "Zombie Dust (The beer formerly known as Cenotaph)". Why did they change the name? I should have asked...Even though this is the same single-hop ale, I figured another review under the new name was in order (with a better picture too).

General Thoughts
Look and Smell: It was gold with a white frothy head. I could smell the hops. Even though they are only using one type of hop, you can still smell the complexity to it, the spices and the earthiness.

Taste: It was very hoppy and citrusy (acid). I didn't think it was as spicy as the Cenotaph, but it's was a different day. It had a bitterness that lingered on the tongue.

From the menu (same as Centotaph):
A medium-bodied single hop beer showcasing Citra hops from the Yakima Valley, USA.


** I did ask what the scoop was with this beer. They just changed the name; that's all.**

Comments

Popular Posts