Bitter End (Two Brothers)

This is one of the beers I came back to after the MWBF taste. I went to Two Brothers Tap House and ordered a pint of this tasty American Pale Ale.

General Thoughts
Look and Smell: This ale was a dark gold. The white head was foamy and stayed with a little layer on top the whole time. It had light-moderate lacing as I drank it. I could smell the citrus hops.

Taste: The first taste was those citrus hops. It has bitter spikes to it. It's a bit creamy, which mellows out the bitter for me. The hop flavor and malt combo is similar to Panzer Wolf, but it's more citrusy.

From the menu:
The Bitter End American Pale Ale is our take on the classic American Pale ale that has a subtle malt character and noticeable hop flavor and aroma. We use three American hop varieties to add a citrus and floral hop complexity making this an incredibly drinkable beer.





Comments

Popular Posts