Bottom Up Wit (Revolution)

I ended my NYE-Eve pub adventures how I started it...with a wit. We wrapped it all up at a very cool, take your friends spot, Revolution Brewing Company.

General Thoughts
Look and Smell: It had that flourecent yellow-ness that Belgian-y witbier tends to have. The head was just a wisp of white bubbles.

Taste: It was wheaty, lemony, and hearty. It was good with my pretzel and wasn't bad with the smoked meats on my pizza....anything would have went well with that pizza. Not big on the wheats, but I'd recommend this to someone who was.

From the Revolution site:
Refreshing Belgian-style wheat beer spiced with coriander and orange peel. Made with organic malt and wheat.

Good way to end the night, and we still made the train back home. On the cusp of NYE proper.

Comments

Popular Posts