Archangel (North Peak)

I was a little afraid when I cracked open this summer brew. Not because it was a cherry wheat beer, but because this was given to me a year ago, not sure how old it was, and wheat beers aren't know to age exceptionally well from my understanding. Those fears were unfounded. I believe I have the magic booze lair or a forgiving palate, because my beers always seem to stay deliciously fresh. This Traverse City brew was no exception.

General Thoughts
Look and Smell: This beer had unrelenting head and carbonation. It had a light pink tint. It smelled wheaty and musky (earthy). It was cloudy from the wheat.

Taste: Tart cherry and earthy tastes. It was light, yet bready. It was a surprise, not a bad one. I'd drink this one again. It was still fruity, but distinctly beer.

Cheers Roger, thanks for sharing!

Comments

Popular Posts