Beg Steal or Borrow (Hunter's Brewing)

This American IPA was my last small pour as I worked my way through the Hunter's tap list, not knowing if I'd ever get to try some of these creations again. I've been pleased with the Hunter's IPAs I've had so far. There was the grapefruity, cascady Meridian. I can't forget the grassy-floral Threadsplitter. The Progressive American Pale Ale was pithy and malty. I wish I got better notes on this one, but I was chatting it up.

General Thoughts
Look and Smell: This brew was a bright gold. That kind with almost fluorescent shimmers. This beer left heavy lacing on the glass with all those hop oils.

Taste: It was very, strongly, almost astringently bitter, but then the malt smoothed it out. It ended bitter. What kind of bitter? I didn't write it down! This will have to be added to my try again list, assuming the brewers at Hunter's will grace us with another batch!


Comments

Popular Posts