Voorjaar (Hunter's Brewing)

I met up with a far-away friend to show him a bit of the NWI craft brew scene. We hit Figure Eight for some lunch and on-site brews he had not before tried. Then I led him to Hunter's for a treat.

I worked through some of the new brews in the constantly rotating tap selection, starting with this Belgian Pale Ale. With my delay in these notes, most are no longer on tap. I'll have my memories, and notes to reference should they come back.

General Thoughts
Look and Smell: This gold brew had a white bubbly head. I did not stop to think about the smell of this one.

Taste: It was more bitter than expected. It had the sweet sugariness associated with a Belgian, but it was more of a sweet apple. Crisp and refreshing with a substantial quality from that sugar. It was a brew to enjoy.

Comments

Popular Posts