A Little Crazy (Revolution)

I don't go to Beer Geeks enough. I think if I got used to it, I'd be handing them my paycheck. We were out and about and they are open late. We had a couple good brews and forced ourselves to leave. This Belgian-style Pale Ale was on the list. It has been a while since I had a Revolution brew and this one was not in my notes.


General Thoughts
Look and Smell: This amber-gold brew had a thin white head. It smelled like sweet fruit. It didn't leave any lacing to speak of.

Taste: It was musky and sweet. I tasted honey. It was like hop candy. It got a little piny as it warmed.

From the menu:
A citrusy and refreshing Belgian style pale ale hopped with Cascade, Citra and whole Crystal hops for massive aromas and flavors. Fermented with Belgian Wit yeast for an extra dose of complexity.

Comments

Popular Posts