A Quick Hello

I've been out and about, over here and over there. I've lots of notes to write up including visits to new spots and adventures in new places. I've not time for that this evening, but I'd like to say a quick hello.

Quick hellos are important in life. In times when you can easily go a day without talking to another person, it's important to connect. Friends know you're friends, and family knows you love them, but sometimes a quick hello is all you need to put a smile on their faces. With all of the shared history, sometimes an "I'm thinking of you" or "I hope you're well" is in order. We may not have time to sit down for a coffee, but a message through e-mail or text can brighten someone's day.

So, hi there reader. For an added bonus, since our shared history is short, here is a picture of a sea turtle to get a smile on your face. This is from recent travels to Punaluu Beach on the south side of the Big Island.


Comments

Popular Posts