I ♥ Deesko (Three Floyds)

When I found out FFF brewed a sour, I was thrilled! When I got to the pub and they were offering syrup to go in it, I was much less thrilled. Strawberry, watermelon, and peach were options, so were lychee and chipotle pineapple. I asked a bartender (that I didn't recognize) what the scoop was with the syrup. He said it was because it was very sour. Cheers to that! Ordered one sans syrup.

General Thoughts
Look and Smell: This beer had absolutely no head. On a second order I notice the fastest vanishing head in the history of head. It was straw colored. It smelled of lemon. 

Taste: It was sour, as promised. It was not as sour as I was expecting. It was a bit wheaty. The sour doesn't linger like a Monk's Cafe. It was very good. Enough to order two. It was refreshing and light.

From the menu:
A Munster-style Berliner Weiss. Tart, refreshing, and perfect for summer.

Comments

Popular Posts